Lauren was admitted as a Solicitor in April 2012 and began working in the areas of Wills & Estates and Family Law. After several years practicing in both areas, Lauren now practices exclusively in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Estate Litigation.
Lauren strongly believes in client service, including ensuring that clients understand and feel supported throughout the legal process. She has a particular passion for Estate Litigation and aims to resolve the disputes at mediation, while ensuring the client receives the best outcome.
Lauren is committed to remaining up-to-date with the law. She is currently completing a Masters of Applied Law with a double major of Wills & Estates and Estate Planning and is due to graduate in early 2019.
Lauren’s additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Economics)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2012
- Admitted as a Solicitor to the High Court of Australia in 2012
- Practice Management Course
- Masters of Applied Law (Family Law)
Level 4 Morris Towers
149 Wickham Terrace
Brisbane QLD 4000
PO Box 958
Spring Hill QLD 4004